The second of the ‘Big Four’ fashion weeks each year, London Fashion Week (also abbreviated to LFW) happens twice each year in February and September. Like its cousin across the pond in New York, London Fashion Week aims to showcase designer collections to the public, the press, and potential buyers. High end and high street retailers pay attention to fashion week in hopes of created ‘inspired by’ looks at high-street costs for consumers.
What will be fashionable in the Fall? To see which trends may be hot next Fall, let’s explore some of the latest looks at our London Fashion Week Fall 2020 men’s fashion roundup.
Just like on the women’s runway show for Burberry, tailoring and layering is in style. These models wear various Burberry suits in plaids of grey, beige, and brown.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
The DAKS runway featured a very dapper shawl lapel tuxedo and smoking jacket combination in rich black and amber as well as a more toned-down grey plaid double-breasted suit with a dark plaid overcoat.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
The Tokyo James’s runway show was a spectacle of suits and snow-covered faces. It features suits in colourful and unique fabrics with boxy, loose cuts and various lapel styles.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Which looks did you find most inspiring?
Tell us in the comments which look is your favourite or which runway show we missed out. We’d love to hear from you!
If you’re inspired by the runway and want to create a variation of one of these high-end looks, contact our tailoring team today. We create high-quality, custom-made suits in a range of styles, fabrics, linings, cuts, colours, and customisations. Get the best suit of your life!
Want more fashion topics?
We publish blogs each week about the latest in award shows and galas, Fashion Week, upcoming fashion trends, classic fashion mainstays, The Graham Norton Show, and more. Check out some of our past posts below.
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Ladies’ Fashion Roundup
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2020 Men’s Fashion Roundup
- London Fashion Week Fall 2020 Women’s Fashion Roundup
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The Oscars 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The Grammys 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Women
- The BAFTAs 2020 Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Men
- The SAG Awards Best Dressed Women
- White Bespoke Evening Wear
- Bespoke Printed & Floral Suiting Styles
- Custom Made Jacquard Evening Wear
- Black Tie Wedding Attire
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Men
- The Golden Globes 2020: Best Dressed Women
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Men
- The Fashion Awards 2019: Best Dressed Women
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Men’s Edition
- What to Wear This New Year’s Eve 2019: Ladies’ Edition
- London Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- New York Fashion Week Fall 2019 Runway and Street Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: New York Fashion Week Women’s Runway Style
- Roundup 2019 Fashion Inspiration: Ladies’ Fashion Week Street Style, New York